- Opens the doors of questioning after abstract thought.
- Does not discriminate gender. It is not pink nor blue, it is colorful.
- Is not a fast game, it is a slow toy.
- Is played to master, not to defeat an opponent.
- Has basic rules, the rest is left to the imagination of the players.
By GOMYAP Workshops, children with atypical autism symptoms and diagnosed with hyperactivity may have the opportunity to experience playing with this toy based on imagination and hand skill.
GOM, as a workshop and a game, is an activity that is mainly decided by the participant. Each participant designs his/her dream model, after learning the basic rules.
GOM is a product that respects children’s sensitivity on climate change and advocates their activist actions with its modest production technique and educational content.